Medical Tourism Services
Medical Tourism in India
India is a perfect destination for medical tourism. India excels in providing quality and cheap health care services to overseas tourists. The field has such lucrative potential that it can become a $2.3 billion business by 2012, states a study by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). India’s medical tourism sector is expected to experience an annual growth rate of 30%. Most estimates claim treatment costs in India start at around a tenth of the price of comparable treatment in western countries. The most popular treatments sought in India by medical tourists are alternative medicine, bone-marrow transplant, cardiac bypass surgery, eye surgery and orthopaedic surgery. India is known in particular for heart surgery, hip resurfacing and other areas of advanced medicine.
Medical Tourism in Bangalore:
Bangalore has emerged as a perfect destination for medical tourism in India. The government as well as private players are keenly assessing the potential and means to tap the same. Many private players established high-tech hospitals and providing health care facilities; which matches the highest standards of healthcare delivery worldwide.
In addition to arranging medical treatment for our customers, we can also coordinate the following:
- Flights, visas, and accommodation
- Providing you with an Information Pack containing details of your treatment booking, CV of the surgeon, pictures of the hospital, and a guide to having treatment abroad
- Correspondence with the doctor who will be consulting or treating you
- Provide contact of former patients so that you can know about their experiences
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the hospital
- Providing a support line for friends and family back home
- Optional sight-seeing tours
Cost comparison between India and other countries offering similar medical services in US dollars(approx)